Monday, January 10, 2022

Vi Keeland's The Summer Proposal is live! If you haven't read anything by her, I highly recommend that you do. I've never read anything by her that I didn't enjoy. 

NOW LIVE! The Summer Proposal by Vi Keeland is available now!




 

“OMG! Vi Keeland sure started the year with a bang! …This book will hook you from the first line to the last. Truly phenomenal!!” – Livelyreads

 

“What an angsty, beautiful, emotionally charged, swoony romance!” – The Lushy Reader

 

“Vi Keeland has done it again with The Summer Proposal, it may be the best of 2022.” – Goodreads reviewer

 

US: https://amzn.to/3q7bDbC

UK: https://amzn.to/3tbtj8a

CA: https://amzn.to/3Gcu9F9

AU: https://amzn.to/3tc4I2W

B&N: https://smarturl.it/TSPBARNES

Kobo: https://smarturl.it/TSPKobo

Apple Books: https://apple.co/3Fd02gb

Google Play: https://smarturl.it/TSPGooglePlay

Audio: https://smarturl.it/TSPAUDIO

Paperback: https://amzn.to/3D61XSJ

 

Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/3Hd00qb

 

The first time I met Max Yearwood was on a blind date. 

Max was insanely gorgeous, funny, and our chemistry was off the charts. He also had the biggest dimples I’d ever laid eyes on. 

Exactly what I needed after my breakup. 

Or so I thought… 

Until my real date arrived.  

Turned out, Max wasn’t who I was there to meet. He only pretended to be until my real date showed up. 

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. 

Before he left, he slipped me a ticket to a hockey game a few blocks away, in case things didn’t work out on my actual date. 

I tossed the ticket into my purse and went about trying to enjoy the man I was supposed to meet. 

But my real blind date and I had no connection.

So on my way home, I decided to take a chance and stop by the game. 

When I arrived, the seat next to me was empty.

Disappointed again, I decided to leave at the end of the period.

Just before the buzzer, one of the teams scored, and the entire arena went crazy. 

A player’s face flashed up on the Jumbotron. He was wearing a helmet, but I froze when he smiled. 

You guessed it: Dimples. 

Apparently, my fake blind date hadn’t invited me to watch hockey with him, he’d invited me to watch him play. 

And so began my adventure with Max Yearwood. 

He was everything I needed at the time—fun, sexy, up for anything, and only around for a few months since he’d signed with a new team three-thousand miles away.   

Max proposed we spend the summer helping me forget my ex. It sounded like a good plan. Things couldn’t get too serious when we had an expiration date. Right?

Though, you know what they say about the best-laid plans. 

 

#TheSummerProposal #ViKeeland #newbooks #contemporaryromance #hockeyromance #standaloneromance #givemebookspr

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOT MY KIND OF HERO is a March Monthly Deal on Audible BLURB:  From USA Today bestselling author Pippa Grant comes a rollicking romantic co...